We’re excited to be a part of this year’s EMERGE, the premier event on consumer financial health, as it brings together hundreds of innovators over three days to explore “Trust, Tech, and Transparency”. Flourish and several portfolio company will speak at several conference sessions, which will be held May 15-16 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Emmalyn Shaw, managing partner at Flourish, will be moderating the panel titled “The Reality Gap: Understanding Financial Health in America.” Together with other field representatives and experts, the discussion will focus on what drives the disconnect between financial services and financial health—and what this means for consumer trust in financial services organizations and beyond.
We hope you’ll join us to learn what it takes to earn—and keep—the trust of customers, employees, and communities in a data-driven age. See the details below for events where Flourish and our portfolio companies will be participating.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Tech, Touch, and The Power of And
9:45 AM – 10:05 AM
Keynote Speech: Jennifer Tescher, President and Chief Executive Officer, CFSI (@jentescher)
The Future of Financial Health
10:05 PM – 10:25 PM
- Jennifer Tescher, President and Chief Executive Officer, CFSI (@jentescher)
- Evelyn Stark: Financial Health Lead, MetLife Foundation
The Reality Gap: Understanding Financial Health in America
11:00 AM – 12:15 PM
- Emmalyn Shaw: Managing Partner, Flourish (@emmalynshaw)
- Chris Byrd: Executive Vice President – Chief Operating Officer, WEX Health
- David Reiling: Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Sunrise Banks
Innovation Across the Ages: Designing for the Financial Health of the 50+
11:00 AM – 12:15 PM
- Adam Roseman: Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Steady (@realadamroseman)
- Liz Loewy: Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, EverSafe
- Paolo Narciso: Vice President of Impact Areas, AARP Foundation
Taking a Leap of Trust: The Role of New Technologies in the Relationship Between Financial Institutions and Consumer Trust
4:15 PM – 5:30 PM
- Ben Knelman: Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Juntos Global (@bknelman)
- Anna Fridman: Co-Founder and General Counsel, Spring Labs
- Amy Friend: Senior Advisor, FS Vector
- Youssef Lahrech: Senior Vice President, Card Analytics and Infrastructure, Capital One
Thursday, May 16, 2019
Does the US Need a National Data Privacy Law?
9:30 AM – 10:15 AM
- Melissa Koide: Chief Executive Officer, FinRegLab (@melissakoide)
- Adrienne Harris: Former Special Assistant for Economic Policy to President Obama
- Tony Hadley: Senior Vice President, Public Policy, Experian
- Christina Tetreault: Senior Policy Counsel, Consumer Reports, Inc.
See you there! Join the conversation on social media by sharing your thoughts with the hashtag #EmergeForum19.